Starting a new business is a major and exciting commitment.
Our team at Gordon Lane & Co. provides a comprehensive service to small and medium sized business from start-up help to development and expansion.
Our job is to make sure you get off to the best possible start by helping you to avoid red tape and by providing you with a service that leaves you free to do what you do best.
We have helped and guided hundreds of entrepreneurs through the process and we bring a wealth of knowledge that will guide you step by step.
We also offer various free one on one training programs on topics such as Vat, payroll taxes, record keeping, cash management and employee management etc.
We can ensure that from the start you get the best advice on:
- Business structure – sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Financial projections and business plans
- Raising finance
- Dealing with all the red tape – Revenue, Companies Registration Office etc.
- Accounting systems selection
Once your business is up and running, we can offer:
- Advice on improving profitability
- Advice on minimising tax
- Feedback and advice on your management accounts
- Help with the day-to-day statutory business requirements, i.e. payroll processing, VAT returns